As revealed by the media yesterday, our government has taken drastic measures to combat the coronavirus. This also affects the works of Groningen Seaports. Hereby we inform you about the measures that have already been taken by Groningen Seaports. We hereby follow the advice of the government and the guidelines of RIVM.
As of today, at Groningen Seaports:
- The Nautical Service Center is operational 24/7, although with minimal occupancy;
- The office is open, but our employees work from home as much as possible;
- Scheduled meetings take place, but preferably by telephone, skype or other means of digital communication. If this is not possible, these will be rescheduled at a later time;
- Our employees only participate in external meetings as long as they consist of no more than 6 people;
- For the time being, group visits are canceled in March and April.
If you have any questions regarding these measures, you can contact your relation manager at our company.